1. Product description:
Our Scrap Metal Compactor also named Scrap Metal Baler and hydraulic metal baler are applicable in recycling companies, steel plants, ferrous & non-ferrous smelting industry to press metal scrap (scrap steel, scrap cars, scrap copper, scrap aluminum, scrap stainless steel, discarded automobiles, metal sheet, steel scrap iron) into acceptable furnace charges, so as to reduce cost of transportation to speed up furnace charging.
Our scrap metal baler is configured with shearing blades on the lid and sides of compress room. Therefore, the large sized material can be cut first and then be compressed. The bale discharging method is side push out, improving the safety of operation and making the bale convenient for transportation.
2. Technical parameters:
|Aluminum scrap metal Balers|
|Cylinder pushing force||125ton|
|Maximum working pressure||25MPa|
|Compress room size||1400×700×700mm|
|Bale dimensions (L×W×H)||250×250mm|
|Theoretical dry cycle time||100|
|Max. thickness can be press||3mm|
|Operation method||Hand Valve Control|
|Bale discharging method||Push out|
|Baler dimensions (L×W×H)||4300×2700×2100mm|
1) This side push out baler adopts the hydraulic drive system, reasonable design and compact structure. It is characterized by small volume, light weight, small inertia of movement, low noise, high moving stability, operating flexibility and other strong points.
2) With the incorporated hydraulic and electrical control, this machine is user-friendly and it is easy to realize the overload protection.
3) It is well adapted to different working conditions and has wide applicable range, like processing equipment in the metal recycling and processing unit, furnace charge processing machine in foundry, etc.
4) Our side push out baler is energy saving, convenient for installation, safe, reliable and efficient while working.
4. Brief Introduction of Baling Process
At first, the waste material for baling should be loaded into the compacting box manually or mechanically. The Lid cylinder starts to revolve the Lid to the right position for sealing the compacting box completely. Then the ejectors of the side cylinder and the main cylinder squeeze the waste materials into bale. Relying on the locking door cylinder, the locking door will be opened. The ejector of the main cylinder will push the bale out of the compacting box, finishing the baling process.
5. Optional Extra
Diesel Engine Drive
Non Ferrous Metals
25 Liter Drums
Aluminum And Copper Wires
|Contact Person :||Mrs. Cherry Feng|