Our Y83/T-160 hydraulic scrap metal baler is popularized in the metal processing and recycling station, metal smelting plant with small and medium production. It is configured with the compacting box in size of 1600mm×1000mm×800mm. The finished bale is about 400mm×400mm in size. If customer want to make other bale size or press room size, we can design and produce according to your request.
Both the manual manipulation and the PLC automatic operation are available. Moreover, this scrap metal baler can be equipped with the motor with the optional power like 30kw or 37kw according to the production.
2. Technical Parameters:
|Y83/T-160 Hydraulic Scrap Metal Baler|
|Cylinder pushing force||1600KN|
|Maximum working pressure||25MPa|
|Compress room size||1600×1000×800mm|
|Bale dimensions (L×W×H)||400×400mm|
|Theoretical dry cycle time||110s|
|Max. thickness can be press||4mm|
|Operation method||PLC Auto Control|
|Bale discharging method||Push out|
|Baler dimensions (L×W×H)||4630×4357×2400mm|
1) This side push out baler adopts the hydraulic drive system, reasonable design and compact structure. It is characterized by small volume, light weight, small inertia of movement, low noise, high moving stability, operating flexibility and other strong points.
2) With the incorporated hydraulic and electrical control, this machine is user-friendly and it is easy to realize the overload protection.
3) It is well adapted to different working conditions and has wide applicable range, like processing equipment in the metal recycling and processing unit, furnace charge processing machine in foundry, etc.
4) Our side push out baler is energy saving, convenient for installation, safe, reliable and efficient while working.
4. Brief Introduction of Baling Process
At first, the waste material for baling should be loaded into the compacting box manually or mechanically. The Lid cylinder starts to revolve the Lid to the right position for sealing the compacting box completely. Then the ejectors of the side cylinder and the main cylinder squeeze the waste materials into bale. Relying on the locking door cylinder, the locking door will be opened. The ejector of the main cylinder will push the bale out of the compacting box, finishing the baling process.
5. Optional Extra
Diesel Engine Drive
Non Ferrous Metals
25 Liter Drums
Aluminum And Copper Wires
|Contact Person :||Cherry Feng|