This Y83/T-200A Hydraulic Metal Balers push the bale out of the machine from one side. The user can choose the bale out from right side or left side. It is mostly used in the metal smelting plant with medium scaled production, metal processing and recycling stations and other applications. This product is mainly exported to Australia and other countries.
Users can choose to operate this Hydraulic Metal Balers manually or under PLC control. Moreover, the feeding hopper is optional for meeting the needs of users. As this product has larger compacting box and the motor with higher power than the Y83-160 type, its output is higher as well. Additionally, our product is able to pack the materials that are 4.5mm thick. More information will be gotton from our professional sales group.
2. Technical Parameters:
|Non Ferrous Hydraulic Metal Balers|
|Cylinder pushing /shearing force||200 ton|
|Maximum working pressure||25MPa|
|Compress room size||1600×1200×800mm|
|Bale dimensions (L×W×H)||400×400mm|
|Theoretical dry cycle time||110 sec.|
|Max. thickness can be press||5mm|
|Operation method||Hand Valve Control or PLC control|
|Bale discharging method||Push out|
|Baler dimensions (L×W×H)||11800×6760×6700mm|
1) This Hydraulic Metal Balers adopts the hydraulic drive system, reasonable design and compact structure. It is characterized by small volume, light weight, small inertia of movement, low noise, high moving stability, operating flexibility and other strong points.
2) With the incorporated hydraulic and electrical control, this machine is user-friendly and it is easy to realize the overload protection.
3) It is well adapted to different working conditions and has wide applicable range, like processing equipment in the metal recycling and processing unit, furnace charge processing machine in foundry, etc.
4) Our side push out baler is energy saving, convenient for installation, safe, reliable and efficient while working.
4. Brief Introduction of Baling Process
At first, the waste material for baling should be loaded into the compacting box manually or mechanically. The Lid cylinder starts to revolve the Lid to the right position for sealing the compacting box completely. Then the ejectors of the side cylinder and the main cylinder squeeze the waste materials into bale. Relying on the locking door cylinder, the locking door will be opened. The ejector of the main cylinder will push the bale out of the compacting box, finishing the baling process.
5. Optional Extra
Diesel Engine Drive
Non Ferrous Metals
25 Liter Drums
Aluminum And Copper Wires